eBook: "Login failed"? Student eBook
1. Do NOT use Internet Explorer!
Use Safari, Firefox, or Chrome
2. Make sure you are using the Class URL your teacher gives you! Below is what you should see.
3. Check to be sure you logged in correctly. (Read below.) If EVER you tried a URL that is NOT correct, your computer will 'remember' the wrong one. So, go to step 4 and clear your cache!
- Is the Caps Lock on? Your login is case sensitive. Make sure it is off!
- Be sure you did not add blank spaces at the beginning or end of the login and password.
- Your username is your initials followed by a number (usually a 1). Be sure you did not add an 'l'(el) or an 'i"(eye) for the 1(one).
- Be sure the URL ends in a .org and does NOT have a www.
4. iPad Users:
5. Finally, if none of the above works, refresh your browser and empty your cache.
To refresh your browser window, click on the backwards arrow usually found at the right or left of your URL.