Adding Items in the List Tray: (Left Light Gray Bar)
EXPLORE: Click on the "Bar Graph" link below.
Then explore the items in the light gray bar at left!
- Click on the arrow next to the "+" sign. Try each option.
- Click on the arrow in front of "Bar Graph". Then click the Gear icon/"Done" to exit. What is its purpose?
- Click on the "<<" icon twice! What is its purpose?
- Add a 5th orange bar.
- Make the width 1.5 units and the height 8 units.
- Add an Orange image and position it above the orange bar.
- Add your steps inside the Bar Graph folder.
Step 1: Add the orange bar.
Step 2: Make the image that says "Orange".
- Select "Note" from the "+arrow" button.
- In the new note, type: "Orange". Capture the word using your computer's image capture.
- Select "Image" from the "+arrow" button. Browse to your image and upload.
- Shrink the image by dragging the bottom right handle diagonally up. Move the image by click/drag from the center.