Using Algebra Tiles
- Simplify each side to decide which side is greater.
- Click the tiles to toggle between positive and negative.
- Double click to rotate.
- Drag about a group of tiles to select. Then drag tiles to the tray to remove.
A rectangle with all of the pieces of the expansion of (2x + 3) (x - 5).
- Remove the background and all of the tiles. Close the Backgrounds and open the Algebra Tiles.
- Drag a few tiles out to the display. Select about them. Copy and paste numerous times.
- Drag them to position them.
- Use the arrows and labels to illustrate.