Algebra Tiles (CPM)
This tutorial describes how to use the Algebra Tiles including additional features.
Click on the "Algebra Tiles" link below.
1. The top bar has three main parts: Gear Icon, '?' Icon, and the Arrow Icon.
Select the Gear Icon to:
- Add notes and Title
- Save file.
Select the '?' icon for directions.
Select the Arrow Icon at the right to open and close the tray.
2. Drag tiles from the tray at the left to the display area at the right.
- Use the sliders in the tray to change the size of the tiles.
- Double click tiles to change orientation (horizontal/vertical).
- Click on a tile once to change the sign (+ –).