This tutorial explains how to screen capture on the iPad as well as editing your images in Photos!
Watch the introduction video below. The screen steps below the video may also provide additional updated information.
1. At the same time, press both the Menu Button and the Power Button to capture the iPad screen.
2. Your screen capture is in Photos. Tap the screen capture.
4. Tap 'Crop'. Then using the handles in the upper left and lower right, block the desired image. Then tap 'Crop' again.
5. Tap 'Save'. The cropped image has replaced the screen captured image.
6. Go into your presentation App such as 'ShowMe'. Import the image from your iPad Photo Library..