Go to: [2nd] [STAT PLOT]. Select "4: PlotsOff". Then press [ENTER]. This will turn off any plots that were on.
3. Enter functions in Y1. You can enter numerous functions by using the down arrow.Use the following hints for entering functions.
- Use [x,t,theta,n] to type the variable "x".
- Use the above and then the x squared button to type "x squared".
- Use the caret key for variables with higher powers than "2".
- Use the (-) at the bottom of the keyboard for a negative sign.
Note: To enable a function, select the "=" sign and press [ENTER].