Student workflow for Submitting Work
This article describes methods for students to submit work for problems found within their CPM eBook.
- Clear your typing before submitting by clicking, "RESET".
- Click the arrow to view the original entry.
- Click "EDIT".
- Type the revision. Then click, "SUBMIT".
When students use the EDIT feature, the original submitted answer is NOT erased, but rather archived for the teacher. Thus the teacher has all versions of the student answers.
- Click "Show Archived" to view previous submissions.
- Once you have clicked "Show Archived", you have notification of the entry. Click the arrow to actually view the entry.
- Click "Hide Archived" to hide previous submissions!
Teacher comments will always appear under the student work. Click the arrows to view the comments.
- Date the teacher reviewed the student work
- Closed Teacher feedback
- Open Teacher feedback