Click on the link below to access eTool.
Use this eTool to complete the task in problem 6-90.
- Create a poster showing all four representations of this situation.
- On your poster, include a drawing of the pen with the largest possible area. State its dimensions (width and length) and its area.
- Use multiple representations to justify your conclusion that this is the largest pen.
1. Click the arrows on the left of 'Area and Perimeter' and 'General Tools' to view/hide the tools.
2. Click the tool to be used and drag it to the tile area.