Click on the link below to access the eTool.
1. Drag the tiles and toothpicks to the display area. Double click toothpicks to rotate.
2. Toothpicks Settings
1. Click the toothpick and hold to view the toothpick settings.
2. Click one of the arrows at the end of toothpick to adjust the length.
3. Select the tip you want to use.
4. Click the "Change color" button to change the color of the toothpick.
5. Double click the toothpick to rotate.
6. Click and drag to move the toothpick.
3. Dim Area showing the perimeter more sharply.
4. Explore the Options Menu:
1. Click the Paper & Pen Icon and select 'Options'.
2. Add a title.
3. Add description.
4. Click the button on the left of each tool name to enable/disable.