In the example below:
- Drag the BLUE points.
- Drag along the line.
- Drag the grid.
- Click the arrow in front of "Line" in step 3 to view how this is created!
Create a line with a stationary point at (0,0) and a moveable point which allows the user to pivot the line about the origin thereby changing the Slope.
- Add a new folder from the "+" menu and name it such as "Moveable Line about the Origin"
- Delete the current lines so that you do not repeat variable names.
- Type the following steps without the comments in the ovals.
- The sliders are automatically created when clicking "add sliders" ALL!
- Click on the "Moveable line" to resave!
- Rename the graph.
- Click on "Save a New Copy".