- Click on the link below.
- Drag the vertices of the rectangle. Notice the changes of the side lengths and the perimeter.
CREATE: 5-sided pentagon
Modify the file:
- Add a 5th point and sliders in the Points folder.
- Add an additional side in the table.
- Link the image "E" (found in the Images folder) to the 5th vertex.
Modify the expressions and formulas found in the Calculations & Table folder.
- Modify the "DA" formula to "DE" formula.
- Add a "EA" formula.
- Change the formula for the perimeter to reflect all 5 sides.
- At the top, add the DE and EA formulas.
- Verify your work!
Rename the file: Pentagons: Side Lengths and Perimeter
Save to your Desmos Account & save to your Google spreadsheet.