Students and teachers would benefit by attaining a Desmos Account in order to save their work and share with others.
- Look at the top BLACK bar.
- Click all words and icons on the top bar. What do each do?
TASK: Get a Desmos Account
- Click on "Create Account".
- We recommend using your Google Account because it is easy and no new password to remember!
- Or, you can create a Desmos Account.
To access your Saved projects or create a New Blank Graph:
- Click on the three parallel bars to open and close your saved graphs!
- Click on any saved project. Then click on the "Open Graph".
- Click on "New Blank Graph" to create a new graph.