Create a Rigid Moveable Shape
Updated Sep 20, 2021
- Click on the link below.
- Move the shapes about.
- Look at the expressions under the arrow for several shapes.
- Create a moveable "L" or other letter of your choice!
- Follow the two steps below.
- Delete all of the shapes before starting your own.
- Add your own title or notes.
- Follow the steps below to create an "L". Or be creative and make your own shape!
- Add a table. Be sure to click the circle in front of the output and change it to connect lines!
- Click the name next to the GREEN SAVE BUTTON.
- Rename & Save.
- Click the 3 parallel bars to access the saved file in the future.
Inline referenced article