EXPLORE: Click on the "Bar Graph" link below.
Then explore the items in the light gray bar at left!
- Click on the arrow next to the "+" sign. Try each option.
- Click on the arrow in front of "Bar Graph". Then click the Gear icon/"Done" to exit. What is its purpose?
- Click on the "<<" icon twice! What is its purpose?
- Add a 5th orange bar.
- Make the width 1.5 units and the height 8 units.
- Add an Orange image and position it above the orange bar.
- Add your steps inside the Bar Graph folder.
Step 1: Add the orange bar.
- Click the "+arrow" button and select "f(x) expression".
- Type in the function. You may need to access the bottom left key board icon to select from a keyboard.
- Change color by clicking the BLUE circle. Hold 3 seconds for the color palette to show. Select the orange color.
Step 2: Make the image that says "Orange".
- Select "Note" from the "+arrow" button.
- In the new note, type: "Orange". Capture the word using your computer's image capture.
- Select "Image" from the "+arrow" button. Browse to your image and upload.
- Shrink the image by dragging the bottom right handle diagonally up. Move the image by click/drag from the center.
Step 3: Create an additional Folder and move your steps into it.
- Add folder. Name your folder. Drag the folder icon to any place in the list.
- Drag your steps just under each other to add to folder. Vertical lines will appear.
- Click the folder arrow to close.
Step 4: Add a note.
- Select a new Note.
- Type on your note: Modified by <your name>. Position the note by dragging the step up or down.
- Save your work!
- Click the name of the graph.
- Rename and Save.
- Find the graph under the 3 parallel bars!