Fold the paper on the line marked bi and −bi. This is a “mountain” fold, so the printing is on the outside.
Note: When cutting you get both sides of the dotted line because it is folded!!
- Hold the flaps perpendicular to the center line and push down.
- This opens the cut along the dotted line.
- Fold along the Center Line.
- Position the model so that the equation is on the right side.
- Close any gaps with tape.
- The model will not "stand" well because the bottom is uneven.
- The imaginary plane is almost invisible coming directly at you.
- The parabola is visible!