- Drag general tools to the display area.
- Click and hold objects until the menu appears.
- Double click the bars.
CREATE: Add the 4th figure to the file.
- Add a "Dot Grid" background so that the object snap to the grid.
- Add a text box and label it "Figure 4"
- Drag the appropriate objects to the display and position them appropriately above "Figure 4"
- "Figure 4" objects should be purple.
- Remove the "Dot Grid" when completed.
Click and hold to edit.
- Select rounded corners for both ends.
- Change color
- Click and drag arrows to enlarge or shorten
Double click bars to rotate.
- Go to menu
- Disable Tools
- Copy URL and paste on Google Sheet!