Creating 3D Block Puzzles
Updated Sep 20, 2021
- Click the link below.
- Read the directions in the tray at the left of the eTool.
- Build the isometric view of the structure.
- When finished, in the tray, click the Top, Front, Right views to see if the structure you built matches the same views in GREEN.
- Is there more than one correct way to build this that results in the same Front, Right, and Top views?
- Remove all of the blocks on the mat board by clicking on the side of each block or going to the menu and "Clear Blocks."
- Go to the menu and click "Create a Puzzle."
- Build a unique structure of your own on the mat. Notice the front, right, and top views are automatically created!
- Add a title and description for your puzzle.
- At the bottom of the "Views", Click "Save this puzzle."
- Copy the URL and save on your Google spreadsheet.
Inline referenced article