Explore each of the tools in Area and Perimeter.
- Click and hold each tool and explore each menu item.
- Create a shape outlining the exterior. Then dim the area tiles. What is left?
- Build an 120 by 90 orange rectangle
- Put a 40 by 30 "hole" in the middle.
- Add lengths about the figure.
- Add a grid background.
- Select the 2nd shape without a border if piecing together several shapes.
Go to the Options in the Menu:
- Add a title and directions.
- Enable/disable Tools.
- Save and add the URL to your Google Doc.