Creating 3D Plotter Files
Updated Sep 20, 2021
- Click the point button once to select and again to edit.
- Click the plane button once to select and again to edit.
- Modify both a point and a plane.
- Add an additional point/plane.
- To Rotate: Click and drag from a place about the graph.
- Use the eTool below to create your own 3D model of intersecting planes.
- Be sure to add your comments to the notes.
- In the menu, click "Save."
- Copy the URL and paste in the google spreadsheet.
Inline referenced article