Creating Acrobat Number Lines
- Click both + and - lengths.
- Click the "play" button.
- Add a new solution. Click on each separately. Play!
- What happens when the solution is correct/incorrect?
Explore Acrobat Controls:
- Zoom: Use the magnifying glass to zoom in and out.
- Add Solutions: Click the "+" in the tray. Then click the lengths.
- Play Solutions: Play any of your solutions by clicking the solution for the "play" button to appear. Dotted lines show the active solution.
- Delete Solutions: Click to select the solution. Then click the "X" at the end to delete the entire solution. Click any part of a solution. Press "delete" to delete it only.
Create your own Acrobat Number Line Puzzle for others to solve:
- Click the Menu. Click "Create a Puzzle."
- Add a title and description.
- Set the rope length up to 100 feet. Set the number of rope lengths minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4.